The BWUWA Conference shall be held every two years to bring together the delegates of each country in he sub-region in a framework of information, as well as the regional body. The expected result at the end of this Conference is the development of our Baptist women and of their commitment to the work of mission and evangelism which will in effect have a positive impact on the families and the society.
All member countries are expected to participate in all conferences. If a country is to be absent from a conference, a written notification must be presented to the Regional President before the commencement of the conference.
The Conference shall be held within a period of 5(Five) days, starting on a Monday to be concluded on a Friday.
The West African Baptist Women Conferences shall be held on a rotational basis among the eligible member countries.
Criteria for being selected as a host country are as follows:
· must be part of sub- region
· must have participated in at least two prior conferences; one of which must be the conference immediately preceding your chosen period
· must be a faithful financial member
· must have responsible, dynamic, and capable people to assume the big preparation work of the Conference
· must be able to put in place adequate facilities suitable for the use of the delegates.